Friday, May 13, 2011

Reality

Reality is hitting me. Hard. I'm a stressed out emotional mess right now. Yesterday the new owner came by and brought his new sink. He's putting in new counter tops, a new sink, and possibly a new fence. He already knows one of the people that live down the hill...we were all out side yesterday when he came by. He pulled up and to be funny, he said "hey, I'm looking to buy a house, is this for sale?" To be funny, or maybe not, I said "nope, sorry."

How I wish that were true! My neighbor saw someone else on a walk the other day and he asked about my house too. Who knew I lived in such a desirable home? It's so strange to live here, and yet know it's not mine. Bittersweet doesn't cover it. I want to pick up the house, and (most) of my neighborhood and take them with me. There are days that I think I'm ready, and then there are days, that I just don't want to leave.

Searching non stop for a new house is wearing thin both my patience and hubby's. It's frustrating when there isn't much to look at. He likes one more than I do, and I like one more than he does. His is the better option. It has the most bang for the buck, so to speak. We've been pre approved for a loan...we just need to make a decision.

And quickly!

No comments: