Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Karma

I am a big believer in Karma. I honestly believe you reap what you sow. If you're good to the world, the world will smile back on you, and you will be blessed. If you're not, well, Karma will come back and bite you in the ass.

Big Time.

I believe I lead a good life, I would like to think I lead by example. I have so many great and wonderful people in my life. Their rosy outlook, rubs off. Truly! Have you ever noticed that when you're around negative people a lot, their negativity rubs off on you? Happy people rub off on you too. In fact in my opinion, I think the happier people rub off on you more. They can make your life so much fuller and richer. Negativity really can bring you down, and create a depression in you, you didn't know you had.

That being said, I'm also realistic. I find people that are so high on life that they seem fake, a little scary. What is that type person really about? No one is that happy 100% of the time. That's not real to me. More power to them if that really is them though.

I'm still a leery person....I'm the type of person who is really quite and will sit back and form my opinion. And then after I've gathered enough information, I'll tell you what I think. I'm honest, to a fault probably.

I believe a good majority of people probably do not want to hear the truth. They want you to agree with what they think. Which is a difficult thing, particularly if you're really close to that person. You don't want to step on any toes, but at the same time it would be nice if they took a step back and looked at things logically. Laziness and complacentness (is that a word?) is a dangerous road. Perhaps one should listen and take in what others around them are saying....if enough people are saying the same thing, there must be a reason, right?

Wouldn't the world be such a better place if we just sat and listened? It would be great if everyone could take the time to analyze a situation before blasting through life full speed ahead. Think of all the things that could be accomplished!

No comments: