Monday, May 23, 2011

Digging out

I have a mess. I really big unorganized mess. I need to dig out soon, or I am going to go crazy. I don't know how hoarders do deal with their "stuff" all around them. It makes me feel so Closter phobic. I need to re-pack what is already packed and condense it down to a more manageable level so we can get it across the country in our little Element. If we don't have to get a hitch installed and pull a small uhall behind it, I would be ecstatic! I don't know how manageable that really is though. We have SO MUCH STUFF.

Where the heck does it all come from? How did it fit in my house? No wonder we were busting at the seams! Stuff, Stuff, Stuff! Everywhere! Then there are some things that I wonder, why didn't we put that on the truck? What were we thinking with that?

Also, I'm a bit of a procrastinator....I need to get moving. I've been researching summer activities, cleaning out my email, and pondering private schools. Must move on and be productive.

No comments: