Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Cats and Dogs

Cats and dogs are notorious for not getting along. Sure there are some that do, but they are few and far between.

I know my kids love each other...but there are times during the day when the claws come out and are tearing into one another. It's crazy that they can be lovey dovey one minute, and ready to pounce the next. I guess that's siblings for you, right? Love to hate?

I have an older half sibbling that I didn't not have the experience of growing up with. I feel so inadequate when it comes to resolving issues between my kids. Logic just doesn't work at their age. I don't have the background to resolve in a particularly effective manner. I think I'm usually the bad guy in the disciplining department because of that. Hmmmm, something to work on for sure.

I know there are no rule books, or instructional manuals that comes with kids when you take them home from the hospital...it's times like these that I really wish there were. Emotions are high right now, and we're all a little on edge...which adds fuel to the fire!

Lord help me get through this!

No comments: