Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's day...or what's left of it at least! I had a very subdued day....for the weekend, Taylor went with my mother in law to see my brother in law, sister in law and new little niece. So needless to say, it was pretty quiet with just Zack and me. We had a great little weekend and quaility time together. It's rare that we get to spend so much one on one time with each other. Saturday we went to his soccer game, where he scored a goal, and then celebrated with luch at Dairy Queen. Followed by dinner at Quaker Steak for his favorite wings. :) Today we just hung around the house...he played video games and watched a movie while I sorted clothes for our move and did some laundry.

He's growing so fast. Wasn't he just a baby yesterday? Today he's almost as tall as me. When did this happen? I must have blinked. I know it's cliche, but time really does fly. Entirely too fast. He is such a sweet boy, I pray he remains a sweet boy forever and ever...I want to bottle him up and keep him all to myself. I want to protect him from all the evil's of the world. All the bullies, mean kids, and girls who may or may not break his perfect little heart. I'm afraid the next time I blink he will be graduating high school. Or college. Or *gasp* getting married.

Does anyone know how to slow time down??

No comments: