Friday, May 6, 2011

Packing up!



This huge mama jamma is my packing supply to pack up my grandmother's china. I don't trust the movers to do a good job, so I did it myself. I have two sets, one from each grandmother, so it took a while. I have SO much of it! After 3 days, I finally got it done today thankfully. I used almost every bit of that entire bag if you can believe it. I also used lots of bubble wrap! I used 2 large Rubbermaid tubs, and 4 small ones. Pray everything makes it in one piece!

I would do my Fiesta that way too, but I don't have the patience. That I can replace. China I can not.

So next on my list of to do is packing up the clothes I'm going to take to my mother in law's for me and the kids. I am hoping one tub each will do.

Wait-I just thought of something...I didn't get one for myself...just the kids. lol Duh. Maybe I'll use my suitcases instead.

My time in this house is dwindling....a week from today if everything goes as planned....I'm not exactly sure it will....but if it does, a week from today we will be moved out. What a weird feeling it will be to see it empty.

Must press on....long day of soccer tomorrow.

No comments: