Wednesday, March 2, 2011

When I grow up

When I grow up I want to be Oprah. Is it too late? Am I too old? Don't laugh...I think she's a brilliant woman. She annoys the crap out of hubby. To the point he can't stand her. I guess it's because she promotes herself on everything. All her magazine covers, etc. She didn't get to where she is today by chance though...it was hard work and a hell of a lot of determination. I admire that.

I've been watching her network (OWN), and I love to watch the behind the scenes show. I am totally all about the behind the scenes. A year ago I went to The View, and was just in awe of how it all comes together. As brilliant as Oprah is, she has several even more brilliant people working for her as a team. It's amazing. That is something that I could be apart of. Not that I have any experience, mind you. But as stressful as it would be, it would have to be fun. They all seem to really love what they do. That's rare now days. I know I will face having to return to work after we've moved...wonder if I will be able to find something unique that I will love?

No comments: