Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My house is officially for sale




And all I want to do is rip the sign out of the yard and throw it down the street...wait, scratch that. I would like to put it in the neighbor's yard. Hahaha...evil yes...but he deserves it for being a doushebag. He's the neighborhood scrooge....word around the street is he is letting his son have the house now. Yeah, every 21 year old kid needs a big house to worry about, right?

But...I digress. The sign went in the yard on the 28th of February. Yesterday! The house officially went into the "system" today. The house was shown for the first time this evening! To say this is going to be a whirl wind is an understatement. I'm not ready...I don't think I could ever be ready. I just have to roll with it, so roll with it I will.

1 comment:

Nick McHenry said...

Roll on out here to me hot momma. :-)