Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Motivation

I am in dire need of some motivation. Anyone have any I can borrow? I am a master procrastinator....I always have been. I was the one who waited until the last minute to complete an assignment when I was in school. I am the one who waits until the last minute to start cooking dinner. I'm the one who will look at the laundry basket for a week before I put the clean clothes away that are sitting in it.

It's madness really. I know I need to start packing things. May will be here before I know it. I really don't want to be standing here with nothing packed and the new owners knocking on their new door. That might be a little more than embarrassing!

As much as I know what I need to do, I have zero motivation to do it. Or maybe it's just that I'm sentimental and it's hard to let go? I believe the added pressure of a looming deadline always helps. The next couple of months are going to go by so fast. I need to be careful though. Sometimes deadlines and the added personal pressure I add to it backfires. I wonder if procrastination really = laziness in a person? I can be a little lazy....

There are also times where something shifts in my brain and I'm ready to attack what's on my plate. So here we go....off to find some boxes!

No comments: