Sunday, March 27, 2011

Stalkers!

Oh happy joy, I have some stalkers stalking my blog. No, not the weird creepy kind. Unless you consider your in-law family creepy. Which I dunno, you might.

DA DA DUNNNNN. Insert sarcasm here.

Now the random text message yesterday makes sense. And the sudden increase in traffic on my little blog no one in the world reads. I talk to myself pimarly here.

ECHO! ECHOOOOO! ECHOOOOOOOOO!

See?

But now I have a family audience...I know who you are. I also know exactly how you found me. I don't advertise myself just for that reason...joke's on me, huh? Oh well, now you're here...so have a look around. Not much to read really, just my thoughts and the goings on in life at the moment.

So, hello to you.

1 comment:

Nick McHenry said...

Where's that like button????? I want to hit it on this one.....

I think it's comical that folks think that we can't figure things out. Like we're morons, or more likely they believe they're just smarter than us. Like they just had an epiphany of knowledge all of a sudden....yeah....right...