Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Growin Weeds!

No, not THAT kind of weed. I'm talking about my kids. They are growing so fast I can't keep up with them. I washed laundry this past weekend, and Monday morning took a clean pair of jeans out and handed them to Zack. He couldn't button them! So I got another pair of jeans out and handed them over. He couldn't button those either. That left me with one pair that I knew if he couldn't get the others on, this pair had no chance.

Holy. Crap.

Seriously?

So I run to Target yesterday while the kids are at school and pick up two pairs...I should have known the one pair that I get that I like the best is too small. The other pair fits. They're the same size. Two different brands. What gives?

This leads me to the question....WHY can't designers of children's clothes make them all uniform?? Why is it that both size 12 jeans that I bought are NOT the same?? This drives me INSANE! Has it always been like this? I don't remember this as a kid, but I'm sure it was. It just so happens I'm just now running into this in my life. I know adult clothes are like this...but for the love of God, why can't they make kids clothes uniform?? It would make life so much easier!

I guess until I find a solution, I will be doing a lot of laundry.

No comments: