Tuesday, April 19, 2011

House Hunting We Will Go

We are (almost) packed and ready to go for Friday. Friday we head out for spring break to fly across country to hopefully find our new home. I've been house hunting online....it's not quite the same as in person, so I'm kind of excited to start this process and find somewhere to live. ASAP.

My criteria is as follow:

3 (4, I need 4!) bedrooms
2 1/2 bathrooms (the half is the most important)
living room
family room (yes both)
big (huge) closet-the kind that is like an extra bedroom!
tub (separate from the shower) (the giant soaking kind)
decent sized yard (with a play set!)
2000 (3000) sqft.

Not asking for much, right?? I know darn well I won't find that at an affordable price where I would rather be. So I guess I better get used to either a smaller house, or living somewhere else. We'll see how it goes.

1 comment:

anonymous said...

be sure to let us all know!