Sunday, July 10, 2011

Um, hi.

June 18th? Really? It's been that long? Wow....ok, so my mother in law said to update, and I try to listen to her, so here we go. :D

I'm still incredibly pissed off at U-Haul. What a joke of a company. Call me crazy, but I think as a company, said company should do everything in their power to make their customer happy. It promotes business, no? I've gotten yet another, "oh, sorry about your luck," and I managed to get a $50 refund. Big whoop, when I ended up spending thousands. Yes, I did say thousands. Next up, is a letter to corporate. Local does nothing. Been there done that, and it's not good enough. Moral of the story is if you ever move and need a big truck to do so, DO NOT EVER USE U-HAUL...they'll run off with your money. And. They. Do. Not. Care.

Bitter, who's bitter? Bite you're tongue.

Anyway, since we've been in grand ol' "Onion Town" we have painted our living room, most of the entry way, and both of the kids bedrooms. We still have a little to go in Taylor's room, a couple of touch ups in Zack's room, and the rest of the entry to go. What are we waiting for you ask? Motivation! I had the best of intentions today, but, what can I say, I'm a little bit on the lazy side. And it's not exactly going anywhere, right? Or maybe that's the problem? It's not going to do itself either....hmmmmmm.

One plus, is that all of the boxes have been opened, and things are put up. That is definitely progress! At one point I felt like I was living like a hoarder. We had path ways through our living room. It was a little crazy for a while. Pretty soon we will be on to bigger and better projects...like wood floors! And ripping up carpet! Fun times ahead for sure. I can't wait until it's all done and we can relax. :)

No comments: