Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Working girl

I've started a new job in the time that we have moved here.....it's a new/old job. I've worked for this company before when I was in high school and in college. The people are great to work for, and most of the people, if not all, that I worked with before are still there. I think that says a lot. A lot can happen in 10 years. People change. People move on. For me, it speaks volumes.

The other day it was a little slow and my computer wasn't working, so while an IT guy came and tinkered around with it, my boss, myself and the girl I'm going to be taking over for chatted and giggled like little girls. It was so FUN! What a great day, and what a great thing to be able to enjoy the people you work with. That was unfortunately not so much the case in my last job. People at my new company are a great group of people. My little group is so funny! I don't think I've been able to laugh like that for quite a while. It was so refreshing to have adult conversation and lots of laughs! It sure makes getting up early worth it. :)

No comments: