Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I'm doing it, I'm doing it!

Ok, I am managing....I've been sick, I've had almost every possible thing happen, and I'm still doing it and making it. Whew....I'm exhausted by the end of the day, but we're making it work. And Can I just say that I'm pretty proud of myself? I even made it to church on Sunday. By myself. I think I've only done that one other time. I was terrified that I would just lose it in the middle of church and end up sobbing uncontrollably. I didn't, thankfully, and I think that I just might be able to manage it again. :)

This weekend....I'm ready for this weekend. Hubby gets to come home...only for the weekend, but that's ok, because he'll be HOME! I can't tell you how excited I am....I don't think there are enough words in the English dictionary!

Funny side note....I was thinking back a few weekends ago, about a conversation between my brother in law and Zack. Justin asked Zack what he wanted to be when he grew up. Zack said an NBA player. Justin asked what if that didn't work out. Zack said an NFL player. Justin said what if that doesn't work out? Zack said, well then a rock star! Dream big, baby, dream big! :)

1 comment:

Nick McHenry said...

You have every right to be proud of yourself, you're doing an amazing job! I'm so proud of you and can't wait until these couple months fly by. Love you.