Saturday, November 6, 2010

Politians and car salesmen

I am so happy this election is over. I really hate getting all those calls. It seems like the phone rings constantly with automated calls, and the occasional actual human on the other end trying to gage if you're going to vote or not, and who you're for. I've taken to answering and then immediately hanging up the phone. It makes my life easier. But then they call back. Over and over. And over.

I'm not in to politics at all. I think Politicians are like used car salesman. They'll tell you anything to get you to buy their policies and what they stand for. Their slimy and I think you'd be hard pressed to find an honest politician. This is of course a generalization, and I know that, but I do think a honest politician is few and far between, if at all. I think the only thing we can hope for is to vote for someone who claims to stand for what you believe in and then pray they do their best when and if they're elected.

That's just my 2 cents.

No comments: