Saturday, November 13, 2010

Jeggings

Can someone please explain this phenomenon? I just don't get it. I don't look good in leggings to begin with...I'm short and I find my legs to be on the chunky side. I think if your tall and slim, or even short and slim, leggings would be good for you. I can't STAND the skinny jeans either. And that's about all you can find these days. No one asked my opinion, but skinny jeans are NOT for everyone. I don't care who you are. Do not tell me to wear them. In my daily life I would look ridiculous. Which brings me back to the jeggings. Who the hell thought this would be a good idea? This seems like a throw back to the 80's when we used to fold our jeans up at the ends...anyone remember doing that? Remember the jeans that had zippers in the back by your ankles? All the cool girls had them. I was not a cool girl, but I sure did want them. Please Please, lets leave the 80's behind. In the past. Let's move on. I have. It's almost 2011! Isn't it time to find a new fashion?

No comments: