Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Candy Candy Candy Candy Candy

Halloween has come and gone. My Star Wars dude and my iCarly got an enormous amount of candy. I have NO idea what I'm going to do with it all. My mom said in my hometown there is a dentist there, or maybe more, that you can give all your left over candy to and they donate it to the troops over-seas. What a great idea! I should call around and see if they do this here. Zack ate so much of his, he got sick on it, already. Fun times. It's now hidden, although not well enough, but hopefully out of sight, out of mind.

Now that Halloween is over, it's now Voting day. GO VOTE! I can't wait for the day to be over. I am SO sick of all the calls. Every day. Multiple times. I realize these people are just doing their job, but they're completely annoying. And then you have the wonderful recorded calls. Ugh. Lately all the 800 #'s I see, or odd #'s, I pick up and immediately hang up. I'm fairly certain I don't need to talk to them.

GO VOTE!

No comments: