Sunday, June 12, 2011

Goodbyes

I have 11 minutes give or take left on the battery of my mother in law's lap top! I need to type fast.

This weekend was a family wedding weekend. It felt a little more than odd to be there with out my husband....not as out of place as I probably would have felt a few years ago, but just a little strange. It was a great weekend though...everyone came in for the wedding, and a good time was had by all.

It was also a little sad this morning when I had to say goodbye to everyone. I don't know when I'll see them again. All at the same time at least. Zack said when we got home that it was a sad weekend, but a good one. He's right. Goodbye's are hard to do. But I think we should think of it as see you later....it's not like we're dying, right? I have to keep saying it, or I am going to be a mess....sooner rather than later.

No comments: