Saturday, January 8, 2011

Birthday boy

My birthday boy is turning 9 on the 17th. I can't believe it! I swear he was just a baby yesterday. When did get get so tall? When did his feet get so darn big? They're nearly as big as mine. He's going thru a growth spurt right now. He started out the year in size 8. He got off the bus the other day and they were up to his ankles! When did this happen? How?? Goodness...I'm not ready for him to get any bigger. He really is a sweet kid. He wears his feelings on his sleeve, and he's a smarty pants. Not that I'm biased....

I'm in the middle of trying to plan his birthday party. It's going to be the last one here, so we want to make it special for him. Oh my goodness.....I don't really want to go broke doing it. But I fear I'm headed in that direction. A bounce house, games, pizza and cake. I think. lol I'm on the fence about the bounce house, because that's what's so expensive....but go big or go home, right? I better think fast, the party is next Saturday!

Is it wrong that I am typing this and watching Zack and Cody on Deck? And laughing? Out loud? Shhhhhh, don't' tell.

No comments: