Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011

It's a new year...ready set go! Is everyone ready? I'm not. 2011 is going to be a big year. Huge. A little scary. One of our biggest adventures yet. We're moving....Hubby is supposed to leave by the end of the month and there is soooooooooo much to do. Every weekend is jam packed...two weekends away, plus Zack's birthday. It's overwhelming to think about, but I guess I need to get used to it and start packing some things to de-clutter the house. It's amazing how much stuff you accumulate over time-especially with kids. :) We still haven't told the kids we're leaving yet. We are chicken...how horrible is that?! I feel like a crappy mom....there is never a right time. We just have to do it and get it over with.

This week, Taylor is home. She had tonsils and adenoids taken out and tubes put in her ears last Monday. She is doing better...yesterday was the first day she didn't take any pain medicine. Wooo Hooo! Everyone tells me that after she heals she will be like a different kid. I'm still waiting....guess I have another few days to go....I'm hoping for the best. She needs a break! So does Mommy!

No comments: