Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Da Da Daaaaaa

Applications have been submitted. We're waiting to hear...I'm sure he will hear soon...life is about to change. It's scary. I like my little corner in the world...guess I'll have to find a new corner.

On another note....we went to Columbus this past weekend. I shopped at Trader Joe's...I so wish there was one everywhere! Love that place! I was so happy I got to take some things home. The only other time I've been to one was in CA when I was visiting a friend. For anyone not in the know, it's an organic grocery store. It has lots of great organic deals, and I don't really find it to be that much more expensive than a regular grocery store, if at all. If you ever get a chance to go, go!

We had a shopping weekend...that's what I really wanted to do for my birthday. Shop at Easton and eat at the Cheesecake Factory. I had a great time shopping, and ate great food. I will miss being so close to Columbus!

No comments: