Friday, October 8, 2010

Another day, another co-pay, and a mini rant

Things are not loading right for me on blogger....it's annoying. Today Taylor had another doctor appointment. This time with the Ear Nose and Throat drs. Talk about great timing! Her tube that finally fell out has caused all kinds of problems. One ear infection after another, and now the cough from hell that will not go away. So she's already on another round of medication, and now I have to add to it...but this is permanent. And one is a nasal spray. Oh, this should be really fun. I HATE nasal sprays...I refuse to use them. I'd rather suffer. She is a mini me....haha....greatttttt. I know she's going to hate it. The dr gave me two new medications for her. I forgot to ask if I should keep her on her other allergy meds...hmmm, guess I'll be calling them later. Why when the seasons change, is it automatically time for everyone to be sick? The leaves are changing, just starting here, and by next week it will be beautiful, but we'll all be too sick to enjoy it. Geesh!

No comments: