Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday

It's MONDAY! I've never been so happy for a Monday. The kids are well...they're back at school. I have so far managed to steer clear of that dastardly cold. Knock on wood...and I am soooooooooo tired. I really should have gone back to bed. But the couch called my name. So I layed down and then turned on the tv. Then I flipped the channels. And then Sam, my perfect spoiled pooch decided he needed to be a lap dog. He's a medium size pooch...a lab mix. He is spoiled rotten and I love him to death. I think he was more mad that I was in his spot. He was trying to get me to move. As his luck would have it, I was in dire need of some coffee, so I got up for him. Aren't I nice?

So last night I watched a little of the VMA's. I happened to flip when Taylor Swift was on. I liked her song, I thought she did a great performance. I waited forever to see Kanye's. It was a funny song, I guess he was making fun of himself. I think the media and Kanye need to just let this die. It's been a year. Move on.

Now that the kids are back at school, my house looks like a tornado went through here. It's pitiful looking. I'm tired and lazy and don't want to deal with the mess right now. I stayed up entirely too late playing words with friends. I am so addicted to that game, and I get so annoyed when people don't take their turn! SO rude. Why you gotta leave a person hanging?? What is with that? Do other people have lives or something?? Geesh. What are they thinking?

Time to go boot the dog off the couch...it's my turn. The mess can wait. It's not going anywhere. ;)

No comments: