Monday, November 7, 2011

Where did the time go?

Christmas? Already? Where did the time go? I could swear we were just agonizing over whether hubby should take this job. Didn't we just celebrate Zack's 9th birthday....what? That was LAST January?!

Where has the time gone? I was at Walmart the other day and walked around and took a look at all the holiday items the employees were busy stocking. Halloween is hardly over and it's onto the next holiday? What exactly is the rush? Can we just have a breather and not be so prepared already?

Thanksgiving is the next holiday, no?

Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go....and I can't wait! We're all excited. A direct flight and a few hours drive = bliss! I am so ready for a breather!

Even I'll be singing Country Roads...... ;)

1 comment:

Nick McHenry said...

We want more posts from you!!!! The crowd demands it!!!