Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Crunch time

It's real. It's here. The job has been accepted. We're waiting to hear a start date. We haven't told the kids yet. I want to stay here and finish out the year with them. I think it would be much easier to start fresh next year. And it's the holidays. I'm trying to get in the spirit. Really I am. I force myself to listen to Christmas music, lol. I'm making room for our tree. I need to dig it out of the corner of the garage....I need to clean. Paint. Fix this and that. No, scratch that, I need to have someone else do it, lol. I can't fix a broken disposal. Anddddd......are you ready? The roof has a leak too. WTF. What is God trying to tell us here? Is he trying to make us poor? If that's his goal, he's doing a darn fine job. I haven't started Christmas shopping yet. Know why? Yeah...the next check is always going to cover something else. *sigh* This too shall pass. Right? Lord, give me the strength!

No comments: